Work With Us
We’re more than a global company that is dedicated to advancing human health and biopharmaceutical science. So a career here is so much more too.
Everyone here shares our vision of working as one to make a positive impact. At heart, we are curious seekers of the truth. We are all committed to excellence, collaboration and problem-solving. We confidently embrace complex challenges. We are committed to people, health and life. We sincerely value diversity as strength and help every person on our team to achieve their professional potential
and personal goals.
- Therapeutic Areas - Emmes possesses experience across a broad range of therapeutic areas, with specializations in Vaccines and Infectious Diseases, Ophthalmology, Neuroscience and Hematology.
- Clinical Services - Emmes exists to provide its clients with the skill sets, technologies, and dedicated service required to manage clinical trials and research studies.
- Rare Disease and Pediatric Center - A dedicated division for the advancement of rare disease research and specialized clinical trial design.
- Cell and Gene Therapy Center - A dedicated center created to leverage Emmes’ legacy and depth in cell and gene therapy research.
Emmes Career Highlights
Women in Senior Leadership Positions
Number of Countries our Employees Reside in
Work How You Want To
Emmes Select enables you to choose the path that suits your stage of life or professional development. Most of our functions can accommodate these kinds of flexible opportunities, including scientific disciplines such as biostatistics, bioinformatics and clinical research. You’ll also find the same flexible opportunities in Marketing, Business Development, Information Technology systems and other cross-functional areas.
Rewarding opportunities and career paths are available at all levels and for all areas of expertise.
Emmes Recruiting Timeline
- Found a role that interests you? Just hit “Apply” on the job posting and complete our brief online application. Our team will review your resume and qualifications and you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview. If you are not contacted, please don’t get discouraged. Join our talent network to keep tabs on open positions and don’t hesitate to apply for other roles in the future!
- If your experience and interests are a good fit for the role, a member of our recruiting team will reach out to learn more about your experience and skill set.
- If the first conversation goes well, you’ll be invited to meet the team in a one-on-one, panel, or group interview session.
- Depending on the role that you are being considered for, you may be asked to take an assessment to better understand your capabilities, either online or at a testing center. The exact structure and content will depend on the country and role to which you apply. Our recruitment team will guide you through this process and provide feedback on next steps.
- The team will come together to debrief, and your recruiter will contact you to discuss the team’s decision and next steps. If you receive an offer, you will likely have it in writing within one week of your final interview.
- If you accept our offer, depending on the country and role you apply for, you may be asked to undergo professional references; background and credit checks may be required.
- Congratulations on your new career at Emmes! You will be contacted by a member of Emmes’ HR team who will support your onboarding process and provide additional information to help you get settled for your first day with us.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility
The employee-led Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council spearheads meaningful change by developing and implementing projects targeted at creating awareness, education, empathy and appreciation on related topics, increasing representation of diverse views and backgrounds, enhancing equity and belonging in our culture and creating a support networks for employees, thereby maximizing the human potential of everyone in the workplace. We seek out and support our employees’ differences by articulating our authentic commitment to diversity, removing bias and barriers, value and develop employees of all backgrounds and experiences, and making diversity and inclusion a personal and organizational priority.
The Emmes Cares Committee champions, leads and supports volunteer activities for Emmes employees, which broadens Emmes’ business mission to improve public health by making contributions to the community in which we live, work, employ, and serve. Our efforts are focused – in line with our mission – on health and wellness; specifically shelter, education, finance, healthy nutrition/hunger, mental health, and safety.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workforce
The Emmes Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
Reasonable Accommodation Request
The Emmes Company, LLC is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you seek to request a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Emmes at 301-251-1161 and request to speak with human resources. Our EEO Coordinator looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations.
Fraud Alert Notice
Please be aware of fraudulent recruitment activity by imposters posing as Emmes employees, seeking to engage with job seekers fraudulently through online advertisements, job search sites, and direct email solicitations. These unauthorized individuals use Emmes’ name and logo to obtain personally identifiable information from interested job seekers. Emmes does not conduct interviews via chat rooms, charge candidates an advance fee, or offer employment positions without undergoing a thorough recruitment process. Please note that any correspondence concerning employment would come from an authorized emmes.com email address.